- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
27 Oct 2014
One of India’s leading spice producers, Akay Flavours & Aromatics, will receive ADB assistance of $16.5 million to expand its business, invest in climate-resilient farming technologies, and open up income opportunities for thousands of poor farmers in India and Cambodia.
27 Oct 2014
One of India’s largest port operations and management companies, Ocean Sparkle Ltd., is getting a $40 million ADB loan to make fleet improvements that will bring further efficiency, lower freight costs, speed up shipping, and underpin the country’s push to expand maritime trade.
24 Oct 2014
ADB today approved two loans worth half a billion dollars to help the government in India’s largest state of Rajasthan to better manage essential urban services and finance water and sewerage upgrades.
23 Oct 2014
ADB's capital as of 31 December 2013 was $175.4 billion, consisting of $162.8 billion of subscribed capital and $12.6 billion of reserves.
13 Oct 2014
A new $2 million grant will support South Asia’s push to slow the spread of livestock diseases like foot and mouth and avian flu which have caused billions of dollars of losses to farmers and economies in recent years.
9 Oct 2014
ADB has been named as the top rated development bank in the 2014 Aid Transparency Index (ATI), an independent measurement of transparency ranking 68 of the world’s leading donor organizations published today. ADB ranks fifth overall and is one of only seven organizations in the top category of “very good” in the 2014 ATI, compiled each year by British nongovernment organization Publish What You Fund.
26 Sep 2014
ADB has approved a $150 million loan facility to help the state of Karnataka draw up a plan to manage strained water resources in key river basins more effectively and fairly.
25 Sep 2014
Asian economies—having reaped substantial gains from global value chains in the past 25 years—can extend these gains if governments and business work together to reduce tariffs and non-tariff trade barriers, and improve logistics and transport infrastructure, says a new ADB report.
25 Sep 2014
Developing Asia remains the fastest growing region globally despite slower-than-expected growth in major industrial countries as key economies in the region move ahead with structural reforms, says a new ADB report.
25 Sep 2014
Spurred in part by a new government with a strong mandate and a wide-ranging reform agenda, the Indian economy is set to benefit from a revival of investment and improved growth in advanced economies, says a new ADB report.