- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
27 Oct 2014
One of India’s leading spice producers, Akay Flavours & Aromatics, will receive ADB assistance of $16.5 million to expand its business, invest in climate-resilient farming technologies, and open up income opportunities for thousands of poor farmers in India and Cambodia.
17 Oct 2014
ADB is providing a $40 million emergency assistance grant to assist with the reconstruction of irrigation and rural road infrastructure at 15 provinces in northern Afghanistan that suffered heavy damage from severe flooding earlier this year.
13 Oct 2014
A new $2 million grant will support South Asia’s push to slow the spread of livestock diseases like foot and mouth and avian flu which have caused billions of dollars of losses to farmers and economies in recent years.
26 Sep 2014
ADB has approved a $150 million loan facility to help the state of Karnataka draw up a plan to manage strained water resources in key river basins more effectively and fairly.
23 Sep 2014
ADB has approved project loans of $150 million to upgrade two key barrages in Pakistan’s Punjab region, which will support livelihoods for hundreds of thousands of farm families and reduce flood risks.
1 Sep 2014
ADB and Westpac Bank Samoa Limited today signed a project agreement for the Samoa AgriBusiness Support Project, which aims to boost sustainable growth of commercial agribusinesses in Samoa and revitalize the economy by addressing constraints on trade and export.
14 Jul 2014
ADB will support watershed financing and promote inclusive and environmentally friendly development in Guizhou Province of the People’s Republic of China, under a memorandum of understanding signed at a sub-forum of the Eco-Forum Global Guiyang 2014.
3 Jul 2014
While its economy enjoys robust economic growth, Papua New Guinea will face challenges in continuing to generate formal job opportunities for a rapidly growing work force, according to the ADB's new issue of the Pacific Economic Monitor, launched today.
19 Jun 2014
ADB Vice-President Lakshmi Venkatachalam and Samoan Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Tuilaepa Sa’ilele Malielegaoi today launched an AgriBusiness Support Project that will provide business support services and financing to agribusinesses in Samoa.
18 Jun 2014
ADB President Takehiko Nakao today met with Sri Lanka’s President Mahinda Rajapaksa, as well as several ministers and senior officials, to discuss global, regional and bilateral issues, including challenges and opportunities for the Sri Lankan economy over the short to medium term.