- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|20 Mar 2014||
42149 42149-012 9153 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|19 Jan 2011||
ADB, Japan to Help Bangladesh Expand Formal Remittance Services ADB, with assistance from the Government of Japan, is launching a first ever remittance investment project to provide safe, affordable remittance services to thousands of Bangladeshi migrant workers and their families...
|19 Jan 2011||
AＤＢ、バングラデシュで初となる農村向け正規海外送金システム構築を支援 【マニラ、2011 年 1 月 19 日】アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、バングラデシュ1農村部向けとしては初となる正規海外送金システム構築を目的として、事業総経費約 240 万ドルに対し、グラント 200 万ドル2を支援することで、このほど理事会の承認を得た。 【マニラ、2011 年 1 月 19 日】アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、バングラデシュ1農村部向けとしては初となる正規海外送金システム構築を目的として、事業総経費約 240...
|28 Jan 2009||
ADB and Japan to Help Grow Micro Insurance Service in Bangladesh A $2 million grant approved by the Asian Development Bank Board of Directors will aid the development of the micro insurance sector in Bangladesh and help to reduce the vulnerability of the poor from sudden losses of...
|13 Oct 2006||
ADB President Congratulates Muhammad Yunus on Winning Nobel Peace Prize ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda in a letter today congratulated Bangladesh's Grameen Bank and its founder Dr. Mohammad Yunus on being awarded the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize. MANILA...
|1 Dec 2004||
Commercialization of Microfinance The book highlights the different perspectives on commercialization of microfinance, identifies issues and challenges relating to commercialization and recommends approaches to promote the process of commercialization....
|1 Sep 2002||
Commercialization of Microfinance This study is one of a series of publications resulting from a regional technical assistance project on commercialization of microfinance. The series comprises four country reports (on Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines, and Sri Lanka) and a...
|31 Dec 2010||
42149 42149-012 <p>Background information on the proposed JFPR grant for the Institutional Support for Migrant Workers' Remittances in Bangladesh, including rationale for grant funding versus ADB lending...
|31 Mar 2010||
43385 43385-022 <p>Technical assistance report for Empowering the Poor through Increasing Access to Energy in Asia. </p> From 1990 to 2009, ADB provided over $25.8 billion in...
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at creating sustainable farm and non-farm employment in rural Bangladesh. The project also aimed to...