- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 41-50 of 338 for Project Performance Evaluation Reports
Evaluates the design, implementation, and performance of The Road Rehabilitation Project, Second Road Rehabilitation Project, and Third Road Rehabilitation Project in the Kyrgyz Republic
This report evaluates the performance of the Shanxi Environment Improvement Project aimed to reduce the causes of environmental pollution through fuel switching and more efficient use of energy in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Engineering Education Development Project aimed at improving the quality, relevance, and capacity of engineering education, and enhancing access to qualified students in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Meghnaghat Power Project designed to address power shortages and improve the low rate of access to electricity in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Ninth Power Project aimed to improve the electric supply in Dhaka area and nearby rural areas in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Metropolitan Bogor, Tangerang, and Bekasi Urban Development (Sector) Project aimed at institutional development and physical investments in the urban areas of Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Natural Gas Development Project aimed to promote sector reforms, expand the gas distribution and treatment facilities and upgrade, rehabilitate and expand the gas transmission distribution in Banglades...
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Access Roads Project designed to provide rural communities with all-weather access to agricultural markets and social services through improvements in rural roads in Lao PDR.
This report evaluates the performance of the Primary Roads Restoration Project aimed to improve access, lower vehicle operating costs, and improved road safety through rehabilitation, repairs and restoration of roads and bridges in Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the First Financial Sector Program aimed at the development of sound, market-oriented financial system to improve resource mobilization and sustain economic growth in Cambodia.