- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 71-80 of 136 for China, People's Republic of
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's assistance for roads and railways development in the People's Republic of China from 1997 to 2005 and identifies lessons for future ADB support for the sector in the PRC.
Successful Projects in the Health and Water Supply, Sanitation, and Waste Management Sectors 2001-2006 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on health and water supply, sanitation and waste management sectors as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
The Highly Successful Projects 2005-2006 is a condensed reference on all "highly successful" ADB projects and programs evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
The study employed the principal-agent approach to analyze the roles and relationships of major players in the five central elements of service delivery
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's interventions on nutrition and food fortification by exploring the strengths and weaknesses of ADB technical assistance as a modality in addressing nutrition issues and initiatives.
This special evaluation study evaluates ADB's 1998 policy on Indigenous Peoples, and case studies were undertaken of ongoing and completed projects with Indigenous Peoples Development Plans.
On February 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Changchun-Harbin Expressway Project in the People's Republic of China.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the review of ADB's 1998 Policy on Indigenous People.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on ADB's policy for the health sector.
The Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Report for Selected Technical Assistance Projects in Public Administration in the People's Republic of China.