- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 15 for Validations of Country Partnership Strategy Final Reviews Evaluation Reports
This report validates the findings of the Cambodia country partnership strategy (CPS) final review, assess the quality of the self-evaluation and identify lessons and recommendations to improve the design and implementation of the upcoming CPS while providing a basis to ensure accountability for future self-evaluations.
This report validates the Georgia interim operational strategy final review prepared as a self-evaluation by the Central and West Asia Department (CWRD) of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in April 2013. It also assesses its quality, ADB and borrower performance and identifies lessons and recommendations to improve the design and implementation of the country partnership strategy planned in 2014.
This report validates the country partnership strategy (CPS) final review prepared by the South Asia Regional Department. It also identifies lessons and recommendations to improve the design and implementation of the CPS planned for 2014 and assesses the quality of the self- evaluation.
This report validates the findings of the CPS Final Review, assess the quality of the self-evaluation and identify lessons and recommendations to improve the design and implementation of the upcoming CPS, as well as the quality and accountability of future self-evaluations.
This report validates the country partnership strategy final review (CPSFR) for India from an independent perspective and assesses the quality and coherence of the self-evaluation.
This report validates, from an independent perspective, the final review of the results of operations conducted by ADB in Azerbaijan from 2000 to 2011.
This report evaluates the interim operational strategy final review from an independent perspective and assesses the quality of the self-evaluation. It identifies lessons and recommendations to improve the design and implementation of the upcoming country partnership strategy, as well as the quality and accountability of future self-evaluations.
Департамент независимой оценки АБР (ДНО) подготовил этот доклад для: (i) проверки результатов самооценки, предоставленной в ЗОССП; (ii) оценки качества самооценки, и (iii) определения уроков и рекомендаций для улучшения разработки и осуществления предстоящей ССП, а также улучшения качества самооценок в будущем.
This validates the findings of the Kazakhstan country strategy and program final review and identifies lessons and recommendations for improving the quality of the design and implementation of the new CPS.
This validation report seeks to validate the CPSFR's ratings and findings; identify reasons for deviations, if any; and assess the quality of the CPSFR.